I invite others who were once a little girl to tell their stories. Here’s all you have to do: E-mail me a story about something from your childhood; something that had a lesson learned, either in the moment or through the lens of time and reflection.
Darn it all, there are rules to everything:
1. 1,000 words or less.
3. Keep it light. No severe childhood traumas like child abuse, murder, or molestation.
4. No lying. It’s not nice to lie.
5. Try hard to not to be mean or snarky. Sometimes I’m a tinsy bit mean. It’s hard to be nice all the time.
6. Write clean, clear prose. I love a good story, so I’m willing to do some minor editing, but it should be your story, not mine.
7. Sign the Once a Little Girl Friend release. (I’ll send that to you when I get ready to post your story.)
8. Tell me a bit about who you are now. Just a sentence or two. I know it’s hard to brag about yourself, but you can do it. I know you can.
9. Send your story to email@example.com with “Once a Little Girl Friend” in the subject line.
10. Please send along a picture of yourself, now and one from when you were a little girl. Okay, this last one isn’t really a rule, just something I’m sure that I will like. Besides, I L-O-V-E, love, having 10 rules. It’s seems so whole and complete.
4 thoughts on “Once a Little Girl Friends”
Still accepting friends? I know I can write something to share!
I always have room for more friends. I look forward to hearing your story.
Pingback: My First Guest Post! | Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde
Pingback: My Fab Four | Ramblings of a Misguided Blonde