I love to swing. This weekend my neighbor gave us the hand-made swingset his grandkids outgrew. My grandkids love it. So do I.
If you’re wondering what to do this summer . . .
Maybe it’s time to simply get in a swing and be a kid again if only for a few minutes.
Give yourself permission to swing back and forth in your:
- Ideas about how life should be
Just swing and feel the joy of swinging!
And then maybe write down how it feels to be alive in these special times or another time when you had the freedom to swing with abandon.
- How to Hang a Tree Swing (answers.com)
- A patent for swinging on a swing (swizec.com)
- 5 Summer Swings for Indoor & Out (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Beautiful old things: Glider swings (emmabauer.wordpress.com)
- UpSwing: A portable swing turns anywhere into a playground (newslite.tv)
- How To Install a Porch Swing (apartmenttherapy.com)